Yes, you! You are an abolitionist. An abolitionist is someone who supports ending modern day slavery in any form. Everyday Abolitionist is here to provide simple ideas on how to be a part of the abolitionist movement in your everyday life. Sign up for our monthly newsletter for stories from the field and ways that you can get involved.
- You can start by organizing a bra drive fundraiser or making a financial donation to support the women in our program overseas.
- You can explore local organizations and programs in your own city to get involved.
- You can shop at one of our generous Shop For Us partner websites or buy a t-shirt from Free The Girls.
- You can shop fair-trade for groceries, clothing, technology – almost anything! Click here for a great tool to check fair-trade status on the items you are purchasing.
- Learn more about Everyday Abolitionist by clicking here.