From subtle simplicity to edgy abstraction, let your inner artist run wild!
Who knows best what the next Free The Girls t-shirt should look like? YOU, our incredible, fashionable supporters!
Free The Girls is pleased to announce we are now accepting designs for t-shirts to help us raise money to support our job creation programs for survivors of sex trafficking in developing countries. Our new t-shirts will be offered in extended sizes for women and men on soft cotton t-shirts made in the U.S.A.
Your design may use up to 3 colors. Your design theme may incorporate any of the following ideas: the name Free The Girls, bras, dandelions, human trafficking, freedom, modern day slavery, abolition, or the countries of Mozambique, Uganda, and El Salvador. You may embellish on our name and existing logo. Or, you can leave all those things behind, tap into your creativity, and design a whole new twist on our existing brand. You may submit a silly, age-appropriate and kid-friendly design, a decidedly feminine design, a gnarly masculine design, or something equally appealing to both men and women in a unisex design.
Designs and a completed volunteer hold harmless agreement must be received by midnight Mountain time on October 1, 2014.
1. You may submit no more than two entries to the contest. The first two received will be only two considered.
2. Entries must be no more than 3 colors and submitted on a white background.
3. Entries may use the Free The Girls(TM) name and/or copyrighted logos for the purpose of this contest.
4. Entries must be submitted electronically in any graphic design format; however, all entries must include a high resolution .JPG file of the design.
5. Entries should be submitted electronically to email@example.com. Electronic submission will not be acknowledged until after the October 1, 2014, deadline. To submit a design by mail, please load your digital image on an empty thumb drive and mail to Free The Girls T-Shirt Contest, 8200 S. Quebec Street #A3-137, Centennial CO 80112 USA. Postal submission must include a valid email address and will not be acknowledged until after the October 1, 2014, deadline.
6. Entries must be received by Free The Girls by midnight Mountain Standard Time on October 1, 2014.
7. Entries must be received with a completed volunteer Hold Harmless Agreement (click here for form
8. Upon submission, entries become the property of Free The Girls.
9. By submitting an entry into this contest, you agree that if selected: Free The Girls may use your name and entry in future publicity, including, but not limited to, our website, social media, and print publicity; Free The Girls may use your entry to develop a new t-shirt design; Free The Girls may modify your entry as necessary to make it printable on a new t-shirt design; and Free The Girls will not compensate you monetarily for your entry.
10. In recognition of submitting a winning entry, Free The Girls will name the new t-shirt using your first name and will send you 3 free t-shirts in the new design.
11. Entries cannot be returned, once submitted they become the exclusive property of Free The Girls.
12. Submission of an entry constitutes acknowledgement that the design is your original work and an express agreement to abide by the above stated contest rules.