Our Cups Runneth Over
As we get ready to welcome 2014, we can’t help but look back on 2013 and think, “Our Cups Runneth Over!”
Some of our favorite highlights from this year:
- shipped 73,000 bras to Mozambique
- doubled the amount of women in our program in Mozambique for a current total of 21
- launched pilot programs in 3 locations in Uganda
- launched a pilot program in El Salvador
- shipped 57,000 new bras to Uganda
- shipped 20,000 bras to El Salvador
- received $20,000 grant awarded from a private family foundation
- raised over $20,000 at our first annual gala, BRAlapalooza (click here for the event re-cap)
- featured in a 30 minute documentary by CNN’s Freedom Project called “Mozambique or Bust.” (click here to watch!)
- logged over 1000 volunteer hours per month
- visited by over 92,500 unique website visitors from 194 different countries
We are so incredibly grateful to all of you for helping us create new futures for survivors of sex trafficking—through your generous donations of bras, financial resources, gala auction donations and sponsorship, time, expertise and talents!
The momentum of our international program is so exciting! Would you continue to partner with us to ensure that we can support this incredible growth? Please consider making an end of year tax-deductible contribution by clicking here.
- Become an AA cup donor for $10 and help train girls to sell bras.
- Become an A cup donor for $25 and help provide English lessons for the girls.
- Become a B cup donor for $100 and help one girl return to school with tuition, books, and a uniform.
- Become a C cup donor for $225 and help provide remedial reading and math tutoring.
- Become a D cup donor for $400 and help outfit a classroom.
- Become a DD cup donor for $625 and help provide for the girls’ emergency medical needs.
- Become an E cup donor for $900 and help give the girls access to computer training.
- Become a Knockout donor for $1,000 and help us ensure the longevity of existing programs.
- Become a Bombshell donor for $2,500 and help bring our program to new countries.
Every dollar donated makes a difference in the lives of the women we serve.
Wishing you joy, love, and peace this holiday season and always,
Co-Founder and Executive Director
Learn more about what we’ve been up to in 2013
Bra Donations Pile Up
Click here to find out more about our new inventory facility in Chesterton, IN
73,000 Bras Arrive in Mozambique
Click here to read about how we shipped over 100,000 bras in 2014.
Click here for a recap of our first annual fundraising gala.
Free The Girls Jewelry
Click here to see our new line of signature jewelry line from ASTERrisk Jewelry.